IWD2022

If I had not known how prestigious womanhood is, I would probably have tarnished its dignity.

My mother taught me what womanhood signifies and I've grown to become an ambassador of what it signifies today.

I celebrate all women in the world for being the salt of life, the paddler, the strength and the backbone of successful men in the world. 

We are what we are today because we believe so much in our strength, ability and power of being a woman. 

We are breaking the bias as much as we can and I'm glad we are not moving back, rather taking the lead. 

Women may appear weak and fragile, but stronger and powerful.  

We've seen beyond beauty, 
We've seen gold in those we never thought of. 

My mum said, "Women are Powerful when they appear powerless". 

I celebrate those women I look up to, 
I celebrate the woman I'm becoming, 
I celebrate these women looking forward to me as a role model when I know I have nothing,
I celebrate women in the world.


Barakat Adejumo
adejumobarakat5@gmail.com 

#IWD2022
#breakingthebias 
#women
#internationalwomensday2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YALI NETWORK KWARA ESSAY COMPETITION

Your Emotional Health,Is As Important As the Physical.

Novelty