June Volunteer of the Month (male).

Name: I am Taofeeq Idowu Abdulkareem, but I am fondly called Obama Jr. II. I am from Owo, Ondo state.


Education: I started Primary Education i Akure, Ondo State. I had my secondary education between 2012 to 2018, after which I secured admission into the prestigious University of Ilorin. 

I am currently a second-year student of History and International Studies at the University of Ilorin.

Interests:
Humanitarianism, Advocacy, and Activism, Politics, Networking.

*What do you do:* I volunteer at:

- YALI Network Kwara

- Wikipedia

Passion: I have a passion for law; that's why I love activism. 

Appointments:

- Member, Social Team

- Member, Secretary Team

- Executive Member, Wikimedia Fan Club, UNILORIN

- Member, UNILORIN Student Union Vice President's Committee

Awards

-Number 1 Editor for Wiki LovesSDGs NG

Motivation:

Growth and continued success

Favourite quote: "You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated." - Maya Angelou

Role Models:
 
Barack Hussain Obama and that made me adopt the nickname Obama Jr. II.

Final Words:

My whole life apart from academics revolves around volunteering, advocating. 
I thank God for who I am and who I am becoming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YALI NETWORK KWARA ESSAY COMPETITION

Your Emotional Health,Is As Important As the Physical.

Novelty