Straying mind

Opeyemi Shittu
opeyemishittu72@gmail.com
___________________________________________

Oh! Will you make a mockery of me if I thrive and jive vivaciously to the upbeat tune of fallacy?

Will you deride me if I found solace and consolation in the comforting, reassuring embrace of insanity?

I asked; will I be an object cruise to you if and when I ultimately give in to the temptation of delusion like a sailor succumbing to the allurement of the song of siren in the sea.       

But what am I to do?

When I'm woken only to be met by the harsh-stern-cold-menacing glare of this horrible inexplicable realm

What am I to do?

When the bitter reality wrecked my dream ship on the sharp rock of my very existence.

What am I to do?

When life gust of winds pulverized my humble abode tearing it down in ruins 

What am I to do?

When the evil-minded reality villainously derailed my unwary train on a voyage to the land of dream actualization

What am I to do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YALI NETWORK KWARA ESSAY COMPETITION

Your Emotional Health,Is As Important As the Physical.

Novelty