Temptation. Fine ladies.

Ojo Oluwaseun
ojooluwaseunridwan@gmail.com
___________________________________________

Temptation and beautiful ladies are moving hand in hand. It is hard to see them passing without looking. You would want to look at them again and again. In my journey towards becoming a man, one of the basic things I have learned is that ladies attract. Yes... that beautiful ladies attract. 

You would want to gauge within yourself, the amount of beauties they're carrying around as if it's your business. You would find yourself staring with concentration as if they're something other than mixture of bones and flesh and blood like every other two-legged beings. 

I once heard a guy talking about the fact that, seeing a lady just once is never enough. He said you would have to look again. That, if it's back side you were able to see, you would want to look at the front so as to be sure that both correspond, ...to be sure that they have good shapes. 

The question is, what if they are not? Are you going to call them and tell them? What would you do? Oh, maybe you're planning of going on hunting for them some days. Well, good luck... ladies hunter.

If you're unable to restrict yourself from looking at a passing lady, you're indiscipline. Naturally you would feel like that but you can fight the urge by refusing not to give in to temptation. Since you have been looking all these years, please what have you gained?

Such a look is lustful and it's a path to amorousness. That is not in any way a sign of maturity. It's a sign that you are not manly enough. It means that you lack modesty and self esteem. 

I have seen assemblages of guys discussing ladies. They talk about their charms and beauties. They talk about what makes a lady pretty; ranging from front side, backside, legs, shape and size of hips and lips, tone of voice, physical appearance and general body posture.

I, myself, have looked at ladies like that, but that was in the past. I stopped looking when I realized that it's going to give nothing to me. I realized that it won't add any value to my life. It's going to drain my energy. It allowed lack of self control to take charge of me.

I learnt that fixing my gaze at a default or lower level makes my brain calm. I realized that looking around stress my retina and that in some ways affect my brain. Another thing is that I was becoming addicted to this practice. At a point in time, it was like my neck and eyes formed an alliance, both will turn automatically to look at any passing figure even without my consent.

When I used to look, I always do with care. I was doing it in admiration of the works of nature. As an Art enthusiast that I am, I believe that the best works of Art are that of nature - in this sense, ladies with stunning shapes inclusive. But you see, there's another thing that will soothe your mind than be looking here and there whenever ladies appear. 

In fact, doing that was a shame! 

I am saying this to tell you that, as insignificant as that practice is, religion and other spiritual believes apart, it's affecting you as a man. Well, I don't know that of ladies, whether this explanation is applicable to them too. 

And note (I don't even think I need to add this) that this is my opinion and just my opinion. 

Eeni: You're what you read. You're what you write. You're what you eat. Do you think this is true?

Word I have learned this week -
oeuvre: The complete body of an artist's work.

Regards.

Comments

  1. This is a nice piece, packed with priceless thoughts. A must read for every sane mind.

    Thanks for putting this up.. 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly a beautiful piece packed with moral, sexual and general caution.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YALI NETWORK KWARA ESSAY COMPETITION

Your Emotional Health,Is As Important As the Physical.

Novelty